- Take chances
Grab an opportunity when you see it! (Jump off the fence, and “get it out the door”)
- Be unique
- Change it up
The greater the variety of things you do, the more likely it is that you can find success.
- Be exciting/dramatic
- Work on projects you are passionate about or that you believe in
- Learn to embrace the challenge
*Look at it as excitement instead of drudgery or being overwhelmed.
- Find balance & harmony in your life – SELF-CARE IS REAL!
Be sure to take breaks, get exercise, proper sleep, eat well. And do something fun/get some laughs! Slow down more often / take some of the pressure off yourself….
- Find a way to shift more of your time to focus on your most important tasks
- Come to realize that “success” actually consists of what you do in your day-to-day, OVER TIME
- BELIEVE IN YOURSELF & WHAT YOU’RE DOING
Create your own unique definition of success / don’t compare yourself to others too much
- Find a mentor or coach who can help you get organized, be more strategic and effective
- Help others
= = = = =
Of course in reality, there are as many different paths to success as there are creators, but hope this can inspire you with some useful tips to get started.