JP CAN HELP YOU WITH:
- Providing detailed feedback on your tracks, in particular:
- Identifying strengths and weaknesses of your current tracks
- Mixing (including EQ, panning, effects, tempo)
- Instrumentation (establishing the right balance of sounds and samples)
- Transitions (too weak or too busy build up, not strong enough drop, loss of focus or energy at the breakdown, suitable effects)
- Strategy on how to get signed to a label
JP has composed, produced and released over 100 tracks (on his own, in collaboration, or as remixes), released on more than 20 labels.
He founded and is currently running the highly regarded Flemcy Music label, having made 50+ releases of more than 200 tracks by 70 artists.
He has performed as a DJ in several clubs and festivals (in particular the famous EGG and Ministry of Sound in London) and now in virtual DJ sets.
JP’s feedback was detailed, argued with a lot of relevant info (about sound design, melodic writings, arrangement…). I think every track can have something to gain from a second and professional point of view!
We wanted to share with you that ‘Studio 609’ is getting signed by a label. Most likely it wouldn’t have happened without your help. So THANKS again.
We really like him a lot, What more can we say? we are very grateful, he is not only a great professional he is also a nice, polite, empathetic, patient and warm person. We want to continue working with him!
You have the best ear I swear, I did basically all of those changes and I genuinely think this is as close to perfect as I can get it.
JP went above and beyond! I liked how he pointed out what my track was doing compared to a favorite artist I was influenced by.
LINKS FOR JP