If you’re a producer/DJ looking to improve your production/mix-making skills, or maximize your social media presence, our experienced coaches can help!
He has performed as a DJ in several clubs and festivals, in particular EGG and Ministry of Sound in London.
JP can help you with:• Detailed feedback on your tracks
• Strategy on how to get signed to a label
Sara’s label Simmetry Sounds is focused on releasing cutting edge techno and house. Her career highlights include: playing at Ultra Music Festival (Miami), appearing on DJ QBert’s ‘Skratch University’, and playing at AIR (Tokyo).
Sara can help you with:• Production tips and techniques (composition and arrangement)
• How to DJ with TRAKTOR & Rekordbox
PhuturePhil has showcased his work at several prominent festivals across the United States and internationally.
Phil can help you with:
• Music Production Coaching (FL Studio, Composition, Sound Design, Mixing)
• Artist Development (Marketing, Sync Placements)
• Gig and Tour related Coaching
In addition to his primary professional role as a web developer, Kevin is also a musician, copywriter, photographer, and graphic designer.
Kevin can help you with:
• Putting together a complete, top-down analysis of your music industry brand identity
• Social media & marketing
• Copywriting/press kit creation
• Graphic design
• Web development